Get Public Health Engineering Department Punjab Jobs 2023. The Housing Urban Development and Public Health Engineering Department Punjab (PHED) has announced new career opportunities for experienced and qualified individuals to join its new project, the Strategic Planning & Implementation Unit.
These appointments will be made on a contract basis for 36 months. The PHED is looking for professionals with a solid background in government, private, or semi-government organizations and is offering lump-sum salary packages.
Also Check : Pakistan Single Window Jobs January 2023 | Apply Online at www.psw.gov.pk
The following posts are currently open for application: Head, Water Supply Expert, Sanitary Expert, Urban Planner, Procurement & Contract Expert, MIS Expert, Economical Financial Expert, Planning Engineer, Water Quality Monitoring Officer, Communication Officer, Monitoring & Evaluation Officer, Accounts & Admin Officer, Data Analyst, Network Administrator, Research Associate, Auto Cad Operator, Office Assistant, Driver, Office Boy, and Sweeper.
Vacant Posts at Public Health Engineering Department Punjab
- Accounts & Admin Officer
- Auto Cad Operator
- Communication Officer
- Data Analyst
- Economical Financial Expert
- MIS Expert
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
- Network Administrator
- Office Assistant
- Office Boy
- Planning Engineer
- Procurement & Contract Expert
- Research Associate
- Sanitary Expert
- Urban Planner
- Water Quality Monitoring Officer
- Water Supply Expert
These opportunities are open to individuals with various levels of education and experience, including Literate, Primary, Middle, Matric, DAE, Graduation, Master’s, MBA, and M.Phil qualifications. Eligibility conditions for each post can be found in the job advertisement.
How to Apply for Public Health Engineering Department Punjab Jobs 2023
- To apply for these positions, individuals must fill out the application form provided in the job advertisement.
- Applicants should also include their eligibility information in the format specified by the PHED.
- Completed applications should be addressed to the Chief Engineer (North) Punjab, Public Health Engineering Department, 2 Lake Road, Lahore.
- These are great opportunities for those who are interested in working with the government and making a positive impact on the community.