Get Opportunities Currently Available: Housing Directorate GHQ Rawalpindi Jobs 2023. Government job opportunities have arisen for talented and dynamic Pakistani nationals in the Housing Directorate GHQ Human Resources Facilitation Center Rawalpindi.
The Housing Directorate GHQ Rawalpindi Jobs 2023 has invited applications for various vacant positions. Pakistani nationals meeting the eligibility criteria are encouraged to apply.
Housing Directorate GHQ Rawalpindi Jobs
|Posted on:||12th April 2023|
|Education:||Middle/ ACCA/ B.E/ Bachelor/ BS/ CA/ Intermediate/ Matric|
|Last Date:||April 18, 2023|
|Company:||Housing Directorate GHQ Rawalpindi|
|Address:||Deputy Director Housing (Human Resources) Facilitation Center (CR Section), 266 Kashmir/Hilal Road, Rawalpindi|
The current vacancies include Senior Auditor (Finance Audit), Senior Auditor (Compliance & Evaluation), Auditor, Manager IT/ERP, Civil Engineer, Computer Operator, Naib Qasid, and Driver. Eligibility criteria for each position vary, and interested applicants are advised to carefully review the notice for complete information.
Vacant Posts at Housing Directorate GHQ Rawalpindi
Also Check: 2023 Job Openings at Pak International Medical College in Peshawar
- Senior Auditor positions require CA Finalists or ACCA/CIA with a minimum of 5 to 6 years of experience.
- Auditors must also be CA Finalists or ACCA/CIA, with at least 3 to 4 years of experience.
- Manager IT/ERP position requires BS in CS/IT/SE with a minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience.
- Civil Engineers must have a BE or BSc in Civil Engineering and at least 2 to 3 years of experience.
- Computer Operators must hold ICS, FA, FSc with a Computer Diploma and at least 2 years of experience.
- Naib Qasid and Driver positions require Matriculation or below.
How to Apply for Housing Directorate GHQ Rawalpindi Jobs 2023
Interested applicants must submit their applications with verified copies of educational and experience certificates to the Deputy Director Housing (Human Resources) Facilitation Center (CR Section), located at 266 Kashmir/Hilal Road, Rawalpindi. This is a great opportunity for Pakistani nationals to build their career in a government department.